Monday, June 17, 2013

Vulnerability

943271_581695118548568_1614071641_n

It has dawned on me that we must always re-evaluate our life, choices, and friends. Most importantly this must be done when we find ourself either complacent or miserable.

I am currently in the process of letting some things go such as habits and people.


For instance, one habit I am working on is being vulnerable. I have a fear of appearing weak when speaking about how I truly feel or if I’ve been hurt somehow.Somewhere in the back of my mind I have built up this notion that to let others see me cry, hurt, or feel vulnerable is a contradiction of strength.



This summer this is the one habit I am working the hardest on overcoming. I've realized it’s quite alright to give up my former thoughts on what strength appears to be.


~DivineChaos

© Copyright 2013, Copyrighted.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for traversing the muck and mire that make up the mind and writings of Divine Chaos. All comments are welcomed and appreciated. I love new friends, so please, type me out a message.