Monday, June 17, 2013

Thankless

THANK YOU on speech bubble price labels

So I was sitting here thinking and it occurred to me that even though there are those I am weeding out of my life that there remain those who have been left unthanked.
Call to Action my friends!

Let's spend the next week considering 1-3 people who have helped us somehow but have gone unthanked and then thank them. Call, write, email, send a FB pic or post but just thank them. Then if you want or can remember too, just comment with a “done” or more if you like.

 


~DivineChaos


© Copyright 2013, Copyrighted.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for traversing the muck and mire that make up the mind and writings of Divine Chaos. All comments are welcomed and appreciated. I love new friends, so please, type me out a message.