Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Inspirational Blogger Award

Image

I was meandering through the spam and fluff mail last night when I noticed an email from Anewwe saying s/he nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. To say the least, I was flattered and stunned at the same time. I haven't been blogging on Wordpress for long, in fact, I just moved from Tumblr. I can say though that the nomination is appreciated as inspiring readers is one of my goals alongside simply being myself through penned chaos.

 So again, thank you Anewwe! And, Please check out Anewwe's blog!

 

7 Things about Me

 I adore the color green. Something about the subtle hues of a Paris Green to the chroma of an Emerald Green, regardless of tint or shade I simply cannot look anywhere without recognizing the color and its endless placement on Earth.

I am a coffee junkie. I am enamored with the scent of coffee and the way it ushers me from bed, clearing the haze. Hot or cold weather is of no consequence, I drink it year round. The one drawback is I am not an elitist coffee drinker. I've no need for Starbucks and the likes. Give me a Mr. Coffee coffeemaker and a pack of Folgers and I'm content.

I devour books. Reading has always been an escape of mine alongside writing. I love meeting new characters, spying on their lives, judging their actions, and living within their realm. Oh, and the convenience! To be able to take a book anywhere and prop it open and escape is a dream. The only thing that can damage it is the water but if you're a true book lover this matters little, you know a way to dry the book out. So different from technology based books, don't you think?

I am an INFJ. For those who don't know, an INFJ is the rarest personality type, affecting less than 1.5% of the world's total population. INFJs are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging. INFJs are known as the protector.  I sit in good company with Gandhi who was also an INFJ. INFJs tend to be gentle, caring, complex, artistic and creative. They also value order and hidden meanings. Now, do not mistake the INFJ as a loner or shy because they most certainly are genuinely warm hearted with those they know and trust.

I have OCD. My OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) centers around order and symmetry. I like and need things to be aligned, symmetrical, and just so to feel at ease. When I see chairs out of place, crooked pictures, or messy houses I cringe and do one of two things fix it or walk away/leave if it is not my home. Further, I have what is known as GPS which falls under the OCD spectrum. Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome. Pedantry is common within OCD. In this, the sufferer must correct speech or fastidiously follow rules. Basically, I am a Grammar Nazi.

I watch the History Channel nearly every evening. I love learning about ancient civilizations and discoveries. Some of my favorite shows are: Brad Meltzer's Decoded, Ancient Aliens, and America's Book of Secrets. "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." ~Santayana

I love Willow Trees. I love weeping willows and it has been my long-standing dream to write a novel while under the fronds of the tree. There is something intrinsically romantic and relaxing about the Willow Tree that simply cannot be denied.Coincidentally, these trees happen to be gifted with green leaves, hehe.

Now for my 15 Nominations I'll say only this: I nominate them because their writing and creativity speak to me on a level above regurgitated ick and nonsensical fluff. So thank you nominees for giving me great blogs and authors to follow!

My 15 Nominees

 - Trinity -

Anonmigirl

Hurdles to Happiness

Poetry by Skull

Poetry on a Roll

Allmost relevant

Writings of a Mrs

Mostly Bright Ideas

Words Like Silk

Living Thoreauly

Script of Life

Typically Totally Me

Medicated Words

The Course of Our Seasons

Ironic Mom

Congrats to the nominees, and may you all experience penned chaos!

 

~DivineChaos

 

© Copyright 2013, Copyrighted.com

1 comment:

  1. ... [Trackback]

    [...] Find More Informations here: driftingchaos.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/inspirational-blogger-award/ [...]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for traversing the muck and mire that make up the mind and writings of Divine Chaos. All comments are welcomed and appreciated. I love new friends, so please, type me out a message.