Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Impatience Be

Image

Damn it, Impatience! You've done it again. Each day I think to myself I am going to be patient because when I am not patient I have a nasty attitude and get so easily frustrated that it makes me act out of character. This, I do not like.

To be quite frank, I am sick of you. I think it would serve us both well if you packed up your arsenal of things that make me impatient and move onto a person whose life and career is in need of such things. Perhaps, a Wall Street Broker? I don't care as long as you leave here.

I am ready to take back my mellow and work on my Zen. Toodles for now Impatience. Oh! There's no need to write or visit; I'll be too busy to play with you any longer.

~DivineChaos

© Copyright 2013, Copyrighted.com

Photo Credit - Impatience by Ileana Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for traversing the muck and mire that make up the mind and writings of Divine Chaos. All comments are welcomed and appreciated. I love new friends, so please, type me out a message.