Thursday, June 27, 2013

Complexity Be, Complex Me






Complexity Be, Complex Me


A picture story, which attempts to capture the uncapturable essence of who I was, who I am, and who I will be.












  1. A book or teddy bear does not a human make. Neglect has tendrils which shoot out and entwine every piece of your being and existence.











  2. To use a child's trust and innocence against them for your own sick gains and pleasures does  not a man make.





  3. Children can be so very mean, not even understanding the impact of their words and actions on an already fragile soul.








  4. At some point one must escape mentally, emotionally, and physically.








  5. Just when you believe you have been found from your escape a new torment arises in your life.













  6. A gift from one who has harmed your soul in the most treacherous of ways allows forgiveness and growth. The possibility to mature and give love in a way you never were able to attain.








  7. And then the tide washes away the old and brings upon the shore a new beginning. Love.












  8. Faith is restored and renewed and the dreams from childhood emerge from the dark corners of the mind, no longer hiding who you are meant to be.








  9. What the tide has brought in encircles its catch with the promise of a life spent together.








  10. Once more another soul joins the lot to make the three now four.








  11. 10 years later the past is a dim memory. The girls have grown intelligent and lovely. Their dreams are shared with me and the cycle has been broken.








  12. I've found my way back to school and found I am more intelligent than I thought I was. Working on two medical field degrees at the same time as an honors student.








  13. I allowed my childhood dream of writing to re-emerge and have begun blogging in a personal journal style.









  14. In the end I have found that when it is destined, Love endures.



Read next page

Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to
or comment.



Liked!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for traversing the muck and mire that make up the mind and writings of Divine Chaos. All comments are welcomed and appreciated. I love new friends, so please, type me out a message.