Saturday, June 15, 2013

Meh

meh

Lately it has dawned on me that despite my best intentions I have fallen short in being patient and kind. I allow small things to disturb my peace and far too often I allow the actions or inactions of others to hurt my feelings. In an attempt to appear strong and unfettered I display anger instead of the tears I am fighting back.

I’ve decided my biggest self project right now is to let go of the need to hide my emotions in an attempt to appear strong. Those who love me will understand that I am human and WAY more sensitive then I let on to be. So my summer project is to step up to the plate and be true to my feelings and be honest with myself and others if I am hurt or upset. If I lose or gain friends in the process it is what it is. I can live with that.

Those who matter won't mind and those who mind don't matter. Thanks Dr. Seuss!

© Copyright 2013, Copyrighted.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for traversing the muck and mire that make up the mind and writings of Divine Chaos. All comments are welcomed and appreciated. I love new friends, so please, type me out a message.