Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Twisted Ears

Image

I went into hiding to find myself


the part of me that no longer feels connected to the rest


I have laughed and cried


I have yet though to find the answer to the oh so many whys


I shall return, I always do


and perhaps I will turn a phrase or two


one thing is embedded now deep within


Vacations are merely breaks love always lies within


So upon my return please wait with a smile


I sit here pondering for this now short while


How I will take hold of your mind by bending your ear


~DivineChaos


© Copyright 2013, Copyrighted.com


Photo Credit:Melanie Delon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for traversing the muck and mire that make up the mind and writings of Divine Chaos. All comments are welcomed and appreciated. I love new friends, so please, type me out a message.