Thursday, July 11, 2013

Park Here

65ca09a1e0130fe59868591185ca19d4


Wild abandon
I felt it there with you
Flying through the air
Laughter ringing off the clouds
Jumping free
Gliding within gravity for a moment's time
Out of breath
Silly grins painted across our faces
Push up and we're off again
Eyes closed, head tossed back
Arms aloft like an acrobat
Spinning circles for no reason at all
We were one, feeling ten feet tall
Wild abandon
I felt it there with you
Don't deny it
You felt it too.


~DivineChaos


Dedicated to my daughter and a day in the park


© Copyright 2013, Copyrighted.com


Photo Credit: Tristan + Trista


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for traversing the muck and mire that make up the mind and writings of Divine Chaos. All comments are welcomed and appreciated. I love new friends, so please, type me out a message.