Friday, July 5, 2013

Slipping on a Star

pleyades_stardust5

Sitting beside you yet watching from afar

Afraid of being myself,  I am not certain who you are.

Moments feel like lifetimes each one allowed to slip by.

You don't question my silence and I don't wonder why.

Why do we pretend we care ,when the reality is not one is willing to share?

Drifting along one another in life, neither one cares about the others duress.

Typical, it seems for each one us to paddle along ungiving of trust.

Is it really so hard to be who we are; if I recall we are all made from stars.

So again I sit here beside you still not certain of who you are.

but this time your silence leaves no scar.

~DivineChaos

© Copyright 2013, Copyrighted.com

Photo Credit: Gemini Observatory/Lynette Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for traversing the muck and mire that make up the mind and writings of Divine Chaos. All comments are welcomed and appreciated. I love new friends, so please, type me out a message.