Thursday, August 1, 2013

That is the Question...


Hi there.

To dream or not to dream, that is the question. Or more aptly, my question. In the course of my lengthy 37 years here on planet earth, I've had many dreams. Some have been forgotten, others given up on. Then there are those dreams that have constantly bounced about in the chaos that is my mind.

This post  serves as the landing page to a new series of blog posts dedicated to dreaming. I am truly excited to explore this topic through my penned chaos and with my readers.This is a work in progress, but you will always find the link to the next post in the series by visiting this landing page.

As always feel free to comment,  share, or offer an aspect I may have forgotten!

Series Content



~DivineChaos

© Copyright 2013, Copyrighted.com

Photo Credit: Jamal E. Josephs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for traversing the muck and mire that make up the mind and writings of Divine Chaos. All comments are welcomed and appreciated. I love new friends, so please, type me out a message.