Monday, August 12, 2013

Sometimes


Every now and again it occurs to me 
what you and I were; will never again be.

Every now and then I remember your smile
But that rarely happens now, just every once in awhile.

Every now and again I see you in a crowd
when I begin to move forward, I remember such acts are no longer allowed
.
Every now and then I end up in our favorite spot
Then I remember all the things our love was not.

Every now and again I think about you
and now I sigh with relief that what once was has come to an end.

~Divine Chaos

© Copyright 2013, Copyrighted.com Heather M. as Divine Chaos All Rights Reserved.

Photo Credit: Brian Viveros

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for traversing the muck and mire that make up the mind and writings of Divine Chaos. All comments are welcomed and appreciated. I love new friends, so please, type me out a message.